The Board may authorize the establishment of Standing
Committees in response to a request on the part of CHITTA members
or in response to a market need. The purpose of Standing Committees
- To provide a unified industry "voice" to Government and other
agencies on specific issues of concern
- To act as a conduit for government or other agencies
to consult with industry
- The development of Certification standards for
product functionality and content in collaboration with other
- Promoting Canadian ICT products and services within
Canada and abroad.
Standing Committee members shall have an obligation
to act in the best interests of the industry, and shall not use
the Committee as a platform to advance their particular company;
violation of this principle shall be grounds for termination of
membership on the Committee.
Standing Committees may consist of members:
The Mission, Goals and Objectives of each Standing Committee
are formally established and are approved by the Board of CHITTA.
- Representing an Industry Sector within the CHITTA membership
for issues specific to that segment or sub-segment of the industry,
- Cross-sectors of the membership with a mandate
to deal with cross-industry issues.
Canada's Healthcare ICT Industry