The fees for Members of CHITTA are based on the total
revenue generated by the Member within the healthcare industry.
1 - Revenue Calculation
For the purposes of calculating that revenue, the
following definition applies:
- Revenue generated from the sale or provision of
the Members products, services and support anywhere in the
world to healthcare clients or customers.
- The scope of healthcare clients includes, but is
not limited to:
- Government departments at all levels responsible
- Crown corporations or similar bodies responsible
for healthcare or healthcare IT
- The healthcare delivery system including but
not limited to:
- Regional health authorities and integrated
- Hospitals, Health Centres, physician offices,
private and public diagnostic and treatment clinics and facilities.
- Public, community health and home care services
- Extended and long-term facilities including
Nursing homes, hospices, etc.
- Other companies associated with:
- Retail sales of healthcare products
- The provision of knowledge-based systems and
knowledge data bases, websites or other forms of health-related
- Research activities in healthcare, biomedical
informatics, genomics or pharmaceuticals
- Academic medical centres, including University
departments of medicine, public health etc.
- Professional and other associations representing
- Insurance companies provided healthcare coverage
2. Revenue Reporting
For the purposes of reporting revenue as defined above,
the following applies:
- Revenues generated from Canadian clients
- Revenues generated from US Clients
- Revenues generated from other foreign clients.
Canada's Healthcare ICT Industry