From time to time, the POSP program and Alberta WellNet provide
CHITTA with documents that pertain to the Conformance Testing process.
These documents are freely circulated through CHITTAs distribution
lists as they are received.
They are maintained on this website for easy access.
- Information sheet - Vendor/Physician sign off on Advice
and Sign Off Document - March 2, 2004
information on the VCUR requirements for the Vendors Policies
and the document used to confirm that these
requirements have been met. (PDF
- Third-Party Accreditations - December 9, 2003
This defines the process for vendors to receive confirmation
of billing accreditation (PDF
- Laboratory Test Results Delivery (LTRD) Accreditation - 23
This document contains information for vendors in respect to receiving LTDR accreditation
for VCUR conformance (PDF Document)
- VCUR Question & Answer Log - 28 October 2003 (PDF
- VCUR Question & Answer Log - 31
July 2003 (PDF Document )
- VCUR Question & Answer Log - 19 June 2003(PDF Document)
- This document contains questions posed in respect to VCUR
requirements, and the clarification response.
- Note that representatives of CHITTAs POS Standing
Committee have reviewed all responses.
- Please note that an example provided in the response should
not be interpreted as the requirement; it is an example only.
- Minimum Technical Requirements Prerequisites
to Implement EHR, PIN, PPHI, and LTHR (PDF
Document, issued July
Canada's Healthcare ICT Industry